Update: So, my games are all going to be in the JW Marriott. They’re all full, but there might be openings or I could fit you in as a sixth person no problem. So, due to the games being where they are, it means that I won’t make it to the Exhibit Hall at all, unless I am there early in the morning with an Exhibitor badge. My last game on Sunday ends at 1pm, so I’ll be trucking my arse over so I can give everyone at the Green Ronin booths some well needed wander around time. Here are some added things:
- Wednesday – Booth setup and maybe hitting up The Stink. Or some other gaming thing. Or maybe just lay around the hotel to gear up for the amount of people I will be shoved together with for a con. Yay introvert! Really, I haven’t made any Wednesday plans outside of doing whatever Green Ronin booth needs me to do.
- Thursday – Gen Con Gaymers Facebook group is having a Gaymers Dinner. I have a couple extra Gaymer ribbons on me, so I’ll be passing some out when I see folks who want them. You can get them also at the Gaymers Dinner and random other places. After the dinner, I am not sure what I’m going. Maybe find some games?
- Friday – Some nerds and I are going to pick a place to play games and drink beer. That is at 8pm, so I’ve got free time between my game and the dinner. Maybe I will just nap.
- Saturday – I HAVE NO PLANS AT ALL WHAT IS THIS SORCERY
- Sunday – Annual Ronin Gen Con dinner
- Monday – Our flight isn’t until the evening so we’ll just be slacking around Indy once we’ve checked out of our hotel.
**If you want to see the entire Green Ronin schedule, you can find it here: Green Ronin at Gen Con 2014
It’s hard to believe it is almost time for another Gen Con. I had an amazing time last year, working part time for Green Ronin and Hostile Work Environment. Met a lot of new awesome folks and reconnected with old friends. I don’t think I managed to play any games last year, but really, that’s not why I attend. I love running my Dragon Age demos, and loving checking out the new games. This year, I hope to make it to some panels, since I’ll have some downtime between my demo games. If I don’t have anything else happening, I’ll most likely be found at the Green Ronin booth #1517.
This is my current schedule, which might change if I jump into any panels or events. My events are full, but people still have time to drop out of games, I think. So I might have something open up. Also, sometimes people don’t show for the game, or I can fit one extra at the table. I’ll most likely tweet out if my table has spaces right before each game in case you want that spot.
My demos of Dragon Age are RP-focused, and VERY accessible to new-to-RPG folks. Here’s a description of the game:
The Arl of Stenhold is hiring adventurers to escort his children home from an extended family visit in Denerim. The money’s good; what could go wrong?
- 11:ooam-1:00pm: RPG1458661 “An Arl’s Ransom”
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm: RPG1458662 “An Arl’s Ransom”
- 11:ooam-1:00pm: RPG1458663 “An Arl’s Ransom”
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm: RPG1458664 “An Arl’s Ransom”
- 11:ooam-1:00pm: RPG1458665 “An Arl’s Ransom”
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm: RPG1458666 “An Arl’s Ransom”
- 11:ooam-1:00pm: RPG1458667 “An Arl’s Ransom”
What do I talk about?
What have I said before?
- March 2017
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- August 2014
- July 2014
- March 2014
- December 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- July 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- November 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- RT @YakamaRaised: Hey @NFL, how are you going to punish a man like him for merely doing good deeds? Like seriously, what the fuck is wrong… 8 hours ago
- @JenkinsDota I am not sure I understand the question? 8 hours ago
- RT @Lokrow: In honour of #enbytwitter, S-O to all enbies, PoC, disabled, neurodivergent, fluid, non-fluid, acearo, complex IDs or not. You'… 8 hours ago
- @loreemonkey @GeekGirlsRule Y'all are awesome and I want to hang out <3 8 hours ago
- @JenkinsDota Shaming is bad regardless of gender. ;) Unless that is your consensual kink, of course. 8 hours ago